- Fee Comparison
- Service Comparison
- Payments / Refunds
- Third Party Comparison
- What Do I Get For The Money
The RockyMountainStartUp™.com fee schedule is as follows:
Flat Legal Fees*
CO LLC Formation
$199.00 + state fee
State Trademark Registration
$199.00 + state fee
*Fees are subject to change without notice. Fees do not include the mandatory $50.00 filing fee required by the Colorado Secretary of State for all LLC filings in Colorado. Trademark fees do not include the $30.00 filing fee per class required by the Colorado Secretary of State.
What Do I Get for the Money - LLC Formation?
- Attorney Consultation: Up to 20 minutes of legal consultation with a licensed Colorado Business Formation Attorney either by phone or e-mail (your preference). Most consultations are 10-15 minutes in length for your convenience.
- Business Name Availability Search: We search the Colorado Secretary of State Corporation Database and the Colorado Trademark Database for availability of your LLC name.
- Articles of Organization: Preparation and Electronic Filing of your Articles of Organization with the Secretary of State.
- Registered Agent Service: The first year registered agent fee is included at no extra charge (unless you specify otherwise).
- Operating Agreement: Customized LLC Operating Agreement prepared according to your specifications in the Operating Agreement Questionnaire.
- Initial Member Action Resolution: Template for the first company resolution of your LLC.
- Sample LLC Minutes: Template for documenting LLC meeting minutes.
- LLC Post Formation Guide: A comprehensive tool which guides you through such post formation issues as: government regulations, tax regulations, and how to operate a Colorado Limited Liability Company.
What Do I Get for the Money- State Trademark/Service Mark Registration?
- Trademark/Service Mark Availability Search: We will conduct a search of the Colorado Business Services Database, the Colorado Trademarks Database, and the Colorado Yellow Pages for conflicting marks. If your mark is not available, we will give you a full refund of your trademark/service mark fees.
- Draft and Prepare the Application for Registration: We prepare and file the application with the Colorado Secretary of State.
- Correspondence with the Secretary of State: We communicate with the Secretary of State's office during the entire application process which includes any letters, responses to office inquiries, phone calls, or other replies if necessary.
- Certificate of Registration: We review the certificate of registration provided by the Colorado Secretary of State and mail it to you.
What Services Are Not Provided by RockyMountainStartUp™.com?
We will not be obtaining your FEIN from the IRS, but we will provide you with instructions on how to do so. We will also not be providing you with any tax advice regarding any state or federal tax laws. For tax advice, you should consult with your CPA or other tax professional. Additionally, the LLC formation fee only applies to a standard LLC Operating Agreement which is customized according to your specifications in the LLC Questionnaire. Buy-Sell Agreements require an additional fee. Regarding State Trademarks and Service Marks, fees do not include any actions regarding application rejections, resubmission of rejected applications, oppositions to rejections, appeals, infringement actions, judicial action regarding the mark, or renewal applications.